Become a Member of the Multifamily Impact Council
Support our work to establish credible and transparent industry principles to increase the flow of impact capital in the multifamily sector.Contact us
Membership in the Multifamily Impact Council is open to investors, property owners, service providers, trade associations, and others who are interested in working together to improve lives, reduce greenhouse gas emissions, and deliver financial returns to increase the flow impact capital to support affordable and sustainable rental housing in the United States.
To ensure that our membership is inclusive of a broad cross-section of the industry, we have established the following tiered membership levels and annual fees:Multifamily Owners/Operators and Property Managers
|50 – 5,000 units||$2,500|
|5,001 – 10,000 units||$5,000|
|10,000 units and above||$10,000|
Lenders, Equity Investors, and Service Providers
|50 FTEs and above||$10,000|
Industry Trade Associations
|Less than 20 members||$5,000|
|20 members or more||$10,000|
Summary of Membership Benefits
- Recognition of membership on the MIC website.
- Use of the Multifamily Impact Council logo on a royalty-free, non-exclusive license basis.
- Consultations with MIC staff for high-level guidance on impact-related issues and initiatives.
- Marketing opportunities via the Multifamily Impact Council’s newsletter, social media, and during the MIC’s bi-monthly Impact Collaborative forums.
- Organizational best practices will be highlighted in the MIC Resource Library.
- Opportunities to provide feedback and input to update the MIC Impact Framework™.
Summary of Membership Expectations
- Share insight and best practices to help grow the industry’s collective knowledge and expertise.
- Support MIC research initiatives by contributing thought leadership and making introductions to potential research partners.
- Serve as members of the board or on other ad hoc committees as time permits.
- MIC members are also encouraged, but not required, to adopt the MIC Impact Framework™.
If you are interested in supporting our mission and joining the Multifamily Impact Council, please contact us today!